Clawee Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Clawee Sweepstakes is sponsored by Gigantic Ltd. (the “Sponsor” or “Gigantic”). 3 Tvuot Haaretz St, Tel Aviv, Israel. These rules (“Official Rules”) are subject to Sponsor’s Terms and Conditions of Use and defined terms used herein, unless otherwise defined here, shall have the meaning ascribed to them in Sponsor’s Terms and Conditions of Use for Clawee available at: https://www.gigantic.company/clawee/terms.
1. Eligibility: Sponsor’s Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) are open only to Users with golden tickets. The conditions and activities for which we will award golden tickets will be set forth in the Application and may change from time to time. Golden tickets are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for prizes or any other benefits. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States of America. Employees of Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. If you use fraudulent methods or breach the Agreement or these Rules, you may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Gigantic.
Participation in this promotion constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to follow and acceptance of the Official Rules. Further, participation constitutes acceptance of any Sponsor decisions regarding the Promotion, which are final and binding. Winning or potentially winning entrants must prove eligibility and be willing to sign an affidavit stating their eligibility. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements found in these Official Rules.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on July 14, 2022 at 10:01 a.m. UTC and ends on July 24, 2022 at 9:59 a.m. UTC (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official clock.
3. Consumer Disclosures; Prizes and Odds: The Promotion offers entrants the chance to win a Grand Prize (with an approximate retail value of $5,000) or one of fifty prizes selected by Gigantic from the prizes available in the Application at the first day of the event (up-to 50 prizes, each with an approximate retail value of $50). One Grand Prize Winner will receive one hundred prizes of Gigantic’s inventory on the first day of the Promotion. Gigantic’s prize inventory is generally comprised of generally small to medium sized plush toys. Gigantic reserves the right to replace prizes that are out of stock with other prizes of similar value. The odds of winning a Prize are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. An eligible entrant may only win one Prize. (50 winners)- $50 costThe specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Gigantic. No substitution is permitted except at Gigantic's discretion as outlined below. The prize may not be substituted for fiat currency. The prize is non-transferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. At no time will the combined value of the prizes exceed the amount required by state laws to requiring bonding and or registration of the Promotion.
Any prizes that are out of stock or which Gigantic does not receive on time from the supplier, will appear in the winner’s basket in the Application and may be redeemed for 100 Tokens.
4. How to Enter: Entries to the Promotion will be awarded via Golden Tickets through the Clawee Application. The activities that will reward you with Golden Tickets are as follows:
· Login to the application during the Sweepstakes.
· Play X amount of games - the amount of Golden tickets and games will vary according to the days of the event and the tier you play in reference to your current tier.
· Win X amount of games - the amount of Golden tickets and games will vary according to the days of the event and the tier you play in reference to your current tier.
· From time to time there will be special machines that you can play to gain Golden Tickets – those machines will be marked with a special Golden Ticket Banner.
· The purchase of special bundles or packages.
· During the event there will be special promotions that will reward you Golden tickets for completing the daily missions. The promotions will be communicated in the app on the relevant days- with a special indication in the daily mission section.
5. How Winners are Chosen and Notified: Winners of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified via email or on the Application within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Gigantic shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. How to Claim Prize: Eligible participants who receive notification they have won one of the prizes must verify their eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. Any prize won by a participant later deemed to be ineligible will be forfeited, but the Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to the next eligible participant after the Winning Time. An eligible participant must execute an affidavit of eligibility to be considered a Winner and will receive the prize within thirty (30) days of verification of eligibility. A Prize winner is not responsible for any shipping and handling fees to receive the Prize but will be responsible for payment of any and all local, federal, or state taxes applicable to the Prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner. Prize will only be awarded to eligible participants who can prove eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the winning participant, then the winning participant will be the eligible entrant who can provide proof of residence at the physical address provided and who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the entry form. “Authorized account holder” means the eligible participant who is identified as the owner of the e-mail address used in the entry form by an internet access or online services provider or other assigning organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Claiming the Grand Prize is subject to the following conditions: the actual winner has to be personally present at the point of delivery at the scheduled time for delivery of the Grand Prize; the winner agrees to participate in footage and filming by a production team; the winner hereby agrees that Gigantic may use the footage and videos for commercial and promotional purposes on every media, including online, without any payment obligations to the winner.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, except where compensation is required by law.
8. Restrictions and Substitutions: In no event will more than 50 individual prizes and 1 Grand Prize be awarded in the Promotion. In the event of any mechanical, technical, typographical, or other errors which could result in more than 51 winners a random drawing will be held to determine the winners among the eligible potential winners. Further, in the event more eligible entrants are notified they are winners than contemplated by the Official Rules, for any reason including but not limited to mechanical, technical, typographical, administrative, computer, production, or any other error or errors, the intended number of Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among the potential winners.
In the event the Promotion cannot be offered or operated as intended, for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Promotion. This reservation includes modifying the manner in which winners are selected so long as it is fair and reasonable and all eligible entrants have equal chance to win.
In the event an eligible participant cannot be notified, or does not respond to the Sponsor’s notification that the eligible participant won within thirty (30) days from the date the Sponsor sent the notification, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to the next eligible entrant who entered after the Winning Time associated with that Prize. Eligible participants are solely responsible for providing valid and current contact information in the entry forms. Sponsor owes no duties to potential winners who Sponsor is unable to contact through the contact information provided by the potential winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, blocked, misidentified, or unobserved e-mails.
9. Disputes: This Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, USA. The forum and venue for any dispute will be as follows: If any dispute is not resolved through discussions and or mediation between the parties, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The place of arbitration shall be in New York, NY. The only remedy available for any claim is actual damages and no party shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. Further, no party shall have the right to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other such costs related to bringing a claim. No party shall have the right to seek injunctive relief, attempt to excuse the terms of the Official Rules, or seek any other equitable relief. The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the Arbitrator must be licensed to practice law in Ohio. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any entrant shall be resolved individually, and without resort to any form of class action. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year from the end of the Promotion Period, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
10. Rights of the Sponsor: In addition to any and all rights provided above, the Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant found, in the Sponsor’s opinion, to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise tampered registration and operation of the Promotion. Any use of third-party, robotic, programed, automatic, or any other like or similarly intended device or software to participate in the Promotion will disqualify any entrants associated with those methods and disqualify the individual(s) who implemented them. Should any participant attempt to purposefully interfere, undermine, or damage the promotion or any hosting website such attempts are a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or any other remedies available under the law from such participant.
11. Sponsor’s Decisions Binding, Severability, and Priority of Official Rules: Sponsor’s interpretation of the Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Should any provision of the Official Rules or any word, clause, phrase, sentence, or portion thereof be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that identified portion will be severed and the remaining Official Rules will be remain valid and enforceable. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any portion of the Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of the same. In the event of any conflict between the Official Rules and any other Promotion details found in any promotion advertising, the Official Rules shall control.
13. Limitation of Liability: Entrants agree that the Sponsor, and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable e-mail notifications; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/use net accessibility; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any Promotion-related website(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting or using a Prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (ii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the participant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in delivery of the prize, (e) possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof), (f) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (g) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion, (h) human error, (i) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Game Play (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof), (j) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (k) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, the Website or any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (l) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Promotion and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (m) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (n) any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (o) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (p) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (q) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
Further, everything regarding this Promotion, including the website, entry forms, and Prizes are provided “As is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, as allowed by the law in each jurisdiction the promotion is being offered.
14. Winners List: Sponsor will provide a list of Winners to anyone who requests such a list at the following e-mail address email@example.com. With the subject: Clawee Sweepstakes Winner List. Such request must be received no later than 30th of July 2022.
Last updated: July 13, 2022